2015 was a year of great recognition of Technip's Annual General Meeting efficiency. This recognition from the financial community reflect the actions we implemented to encourage a fair return for all.
Technip, winner of the 2015 Annual General Meeting Grand Prize
Organized by the financial communication agency Capitalcom in partnership with eleven renowned institutions, this prize rewards the company whose the Annual General Meeting reflects best practice standards, based on a list of around a hundred evaluation criteria.
For this 10th edition, the jury decided to award the 2015 Annual General Meeting Grand Prize to Technip. The jury recognized numerous initiatives put in place by Technip during this annual meeting among which:
- The creativity of the format of the AGM, marked by the wide range of topics covered by various speakers and a variety of materials that made the difficult context easier to understand by shareholders
- The quality of the financial presentation
- The deep explanation of Technip’s business model, project and risk management
- The highlight of the quality of the relation between Technip and its shareholders
Relive the best moments of Technip's 2015 Annual General Meeting by clicking here.
Technip rewarded by Le Revenu for its relation with its individual shareholders
In the annual study on individual shareholding conducted by Le Revenu* magazine, Technip is one of the rare CAC40 companies whose rating went up, thus ranking Technip among companies that place a premium on their individual shareholders.
The different metrics used by the study to measure our progress include:
- increase in dividend,
- presence of a personalized contact for shareholders,
- website content with numerous events proposed to our shareholders,
- launch last June of the Shareholders' Club.
* Study released on February 8, 2014 on data collected in 2013.
Technip receives a Trophy for the Shares' Grand Prize
- Technip proudly received a silver medal at the Shares’ Grand Prize organized by the French magazine, “Mieux Vivre Votre Argent*”. This trophy is awarded to six companies amongst the top 100 market capitalization in France. The candidates were assessed on 3 different criteria: financial, social responsibility** and shareholder responsibility. During the award ceremony Julian Waldron, Technip’s Chief Finance Officer (photo), said: “This award is primarily the result of the hard work of our 32,000 employees around the world puts in every day; it is also testimony to the confidence of all our stakeholders, clients, partners, suppliers and of course our shareholders.”
* Better Live your Money
** This criteria is assessed by Vigeo, a European, rating and auditing-consulting, linked to the environmental, social and governance stakes. Photo, from left to right: Julian Waldron and Fouad Benseddick, Vigeo, during the ceremony
Technip receives special award for its General Assembly
- Technip was awarded the "Special Jury Grand Prize" in the 2012 CAC 40* General Assembly Grand Prize. This prize recognizes CAC 40 companies for the organization of their General Assembly according to strict criteria defined by a jury. Technip, which has experienced strong growth in its rating compared to 2011, was specifically recognized for its business model presentation and the clarity of its operational information. During the award ceremony, John Harrison, Technip’s General Counsel (photo), declared: “Before each General Assembly we meet a great number of our shareholders. This enables us to know their expectations and to define the content accordingly”.
* The CAC 40 is the main French stock market index, based on market capitalization of the 40 most significant listed companies in France.